2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on January 2, 2024.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to open and award sealed bid for the Creek County Sheriff EOC Phase 1, bid #24-10.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider opening sealed bids for title search services for June tax resale, bid #24-11.
9. Discussion and possible action to sign a letter of support for Muscogee (Creek) to be able to conduct the work necessary to bring broadband infrastructure to the homes and anchor institutions in our area.
10. Discussion and possible action to consider approving the application to the Oklahoma Highway Safety Office Grant for the Creek County Sheriff's Office - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
11. Discussion and review of yearly commissary report from the Sheriff's Office - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of equipment for the Creek County Election Board - Vicki Martin, Election Board Secretary.
13. Discussion and possible action to consider directing the Creek County Treasurer to credit the Creek County General Government Insurance fund (0001-2-2300-1222/R4) with a check from American Fidelity in the amount of $52.20, as reimbursement for canceled insurance for an elected official, as per 62 O.S. § 335, and procedures implemented by the State Auditor's Office.
14. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 5th day of January, 2024. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.