Reducing Storm Water Pollution At Home
As a resident, there are several ways you can contribute to improving the water quality of Creek County's creeks and streams.
- Maintain vehicles to prevent fluid leaks.
- Use a mulching mower or mulch or bag grass and leaves instead of blowing them into the street.
- Apply fertilizers and pesticides properly. Read labels to determine how much to use and when to apply.
- Pick up litter (including pet waste) around your home or business so it doesn't pollute the water or clog sewer pipes.
- If you see a blocked drain or notice illegal dumping call 918-216-4370 or 918-224-0278.
For more information contact:
Matthew Ryan, Creek County Stormwater Coordinator
317 East Lee Ave.
Sapulpa, OK 74066