For a printable version of the April 24, 2023 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, APRIL 24, 2023
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on April 17, 2023.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to sign a proclamation and to recognize the retirement of Joy Naifeh for her 51 years of dedicated service to the Creek County Election Board.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of equipment for the Creek County Election Board - Joy Naifeh, Secretary.
9. Discussion and possible action to reappoint Creek County Home Finance Authority trustees with terms ending 2026: District 1- Greg Pugmire and Zak Dyer; District 3- Dave Roberts.
10. Discussion regarding the West 36th Street South project, west of Highway 48, concerning new ditches being dug and the direction of stormwater runoff - Leon Warner, Commissioner, District #2.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider signing a memorandum of understanding with the City of Tulsa, on behalf of the Tulsa Police Department, for scheduling, use, and information dissemination of the TPD Northeast Regional National Integrated Ballistic Information Network (NIBIN) Program - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of equipment for the Creek County Sheriff's Office - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
13. Discussion and possible action to consider accepting the Creek County Assessor Turnover Audit.
14. Discussion and possible action to open and award bid for Courthouse coping repair, bid #23-17.
15. Discussion and possible action to consider letting for sealed bid for hay bailing/mowing service, Bid # 23-21.
16. Discussion and possible action to sign engagement letter from Kerry John Patten, C.P.A., for estimate of needs for FY 2023-2024.
17. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 24 day of April, 2023. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk