For a printable version of the April 17, 2023 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, APRIL 17, 2023
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on April 10, 2023.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action on setting a date for a hearing on the merits and sending and publishing notice for the same for the county to maintain a section of publicly dedicated right-of-way connecting to and located south of West 211th Street South just east of Highway 66 near Bristow in District #3.
8. Discussion and possible action to pay Hart Designs $17,829.00 for sound system in the new Commissioners' Meeting room from the Use Tax (1301-1-0800-2005) account.
9. Discussion and possible action to cancel bid #23-18 for Lease Purchase of 1 or more New Custom Cab Pumpers for the Drumright Fire Department.
10. Discussion and possible action to let for sealed bid for Lease Purchase of 1 or more New or Demo Custom Cab Pumpers, bid #23-19, Drumright Fire Department.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider approval of ODOT 324a claim form for Deep Fork of the Canadian River, project J/P 30474(04); CIRB-219C(XXX)RB; Creek County; Parcels 1, 2.1, 3, and 3.1, Parcels 1, for District #3.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider approval of a juvenile detention contract with Pawnee County for the remainder of the 2022-2023 fiscal year - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
13. Discussion and possible action to consider approving the Allocation of Alcoholic Beverage Tax -Treasurer's Office.
14. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Oklahoma Natural Gas Company to cross West Teel Road approximately 1.29 miles south and 0.48 miles west of the State Highway 117 and State Highway 66 junction in District #1.
15. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Oklahoma Natural Gas Company to parallel and cross West 64th Street South approximately 2.89 miles north and 0.86 miles west of the U.S. Highway 44 and State Highway 364 junction in District #2.
16. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from East Central Electric Cooperative to cross and parallel various locations on West 311th Street South from Windmill Road to South 513th West Avenue in District #3.
17. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
- Discussion and possible action to use the remaining $17,916.08 on West 91st Street South in District #3.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 14th day of April, 2023. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk