For a printable version of the April 03, 2023 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, 2nd Floor Ballroom
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, APRIL 3, 2023
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on March 27, 2023, and correct the prior meeting minutes for March 13, 2023.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Notice and discussion on information received from Kathy Janes, Director of Unclaimed Property, Oklahoma State Treasurer, on mineral interests - Creek County Clerk's Office.
8. Discussion and possible action on signing CED #1 Materials Request on one mile of 1.5" asphalt overlay one mile west of Highway 48 on West 301st Street South (Iron Post Road) in District #3.
9. Discussion and possible action to consider approval of a juvenile detention contract with Murray County for the remainder of the 2022-2023 fiscal year - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
10. Discussion and possible action to consider approval of a juvenile detention contract with Okfuskee County for the remainder of the 2022-2023 fiscal year - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of equipment for the Creek County Sheriff's Office - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of equipment for Creek County District #3 - Jarrod Whitehouse, Commissioner.
13. Discussion and possible action to add mandatory pre-bid meeting to be held Friday, April 14, 2023, at 9:30 a.m., 222 East Dewey, Sapulpa, Oklahoma, to the language on Bid #23-17, Courthouse Coping Repair, which was let for bid on March 27, 2023.
14. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from East Central Electric Cooperative to cross South 449th West Avenue near West 241st Street South in District #3.
15. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Oklahoma Natural Gas Company to cross 300 East Harrison Avenue approximately 0.51 miles east and 0.25 miles south of the State Highway 16 and State Highway 48 junction in District #3.
16. Discussion and possible action to consider opting in to the new national opioid settlements with Teva, Allergan, CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart, and to authorize the District Attorney to sign the settlement participation forms on behalf of the County.
17. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
- Discussion and possible action to let for bid for sewer main and lateral lines replacement, bid #23-16, for the town of Mounds.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 31st day of March, 2023. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk