2023-3-20 Meeting Agenda
For a printable version of the March 20, 2023 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, MARCH 20, 2023
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on March 13, 2023.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider submitting a claim to the State Ad Valorem Reimbursement Fund for lost revenue due to Manufacturing Exemptions for Tax Year 2022, pursuant to 62 O.S § 193.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider opening a sealed bid submitted for bid #23-12 that was discovered unopened when tabulating the bids opened Monday, March 13, 2023.
9. Discussion and possible action to consider allowing Southern Justice to use the Courthouse parking lot on Saturday, May 13, 2023, for a Pay It Forward Scholarship Poker Run.
10. Discussion and possible action to consider allowing Creek County Master Gardeners to use the Courthouse parking lot on Saturday, May 6, 2023, for a plant and yard sale.
11. Discussion and public sale of property described as Harley Fulkerson 2nd, Lot 6, Block 2 in Drumright - Treasurer's Office.
12. Discussion and possible action to reappoint Creek County Industrial Authority trustees with term ending 2028: District 1- Greg Pugmire; District 2- Tyler Buttram; District 3- Dave Roberts.
13. Discussion and possible action regarding investment policy approved by the Creek County Home Finance Authority and Creek County Industrial Authority.
14. Discussion and possible action to request the Oklahoma State Auditor and Inspector's Office to determine the actual daily cost reimbursement for inmate incarceration for inmates being housed in the Creek County jail by the Department of Corrections.
15. Discussion and possible action on resolution setting priorities for projects for incorporation into the County Improvements for Road and Bridges (CIRB) transportation plan.
16. Discussion and possible action to consider approving the Allocation of Alcoholic Beverage Tax -Treasurer's Office.
17. Discussion and possible action consider asking the Creek County Treasurer's Office to Special Apportion Districts 1, 2, 3, and ALL percentages to their salary accounts for County Highway Unrestricted Fund 1102, County Bridge and Road Improvement Fund 1103, and CIRB - MV Collections/SB1888 Fund 1102, pursuant to Resolution 2021-186.
18. Discussion and possible action to consider directing the Creek County Treasurer to credit the Creek County Sheriff's Capital Outlay account (0001-2-0400-4110/B3) with funds from ACCO in the amount of $5,303.60 as reimbursement for damages to a 2021 Dodge Charger from an accident which occurred on February 24, 2023, as per 62 O.S. § 335, and procedures implemented by the State Auditor's Office.
19. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Vyve Broadband to cross and parallel West 151st Street South and South 217th West Avenue approximately 1 mile west of the West 151st Street South and Highway 66 junction in District #1 and District #3, requesting 60 days.
20. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from East Central Electric Cooperative to parallel 369th West Avenue near West 251st Street South in District #3.
21. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Creek County Rural Water District #1 to cross 209th West Avenue approximately .55 miles south of the 33 Highway and 209th West Avenue junction in District #3.
22. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 17th day of March, 2023. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk