For a printable version of the March 13, 2023 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, MARCH 13, 2023
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on March 6, 2023 and the special meeting held on March 9, 2023.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider leasing lots 7-10, block 5, Southbridge Addition of the City of Bristow to the City of Bristow for recycling activities.
8. Discussion and possible action to open and award sealed bid for a metal storage building for the fairgrounds, bid #23-12 - Jon Keiffer.
9. Discussion and possible action to award bid for 3-month bridge and highway materials and professional services, bid #23-13.
10. Discussion and possible action to open and award sealed bid for purchase of used Firefighting Pumper engine for Olive Volunteer Fire Department, REAP grant #230121, bid #23-14.
11. Discussion and possible action to set a Public Hearing on community development needs for a Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) for the 2023 Grant Application to be held on March 27, 2023.
12. Discussion and possible action on certification of authorized signatures for INCOG REAP contracts.
13. Discussion and possible action to execute a 120B lease purchase agreement with American Heritage Bank for financing of Kubota RTV Bid #23-6 for the Kellyville Volunteer Fire Department.
14. Discussion and possible action to consider approval of ODOT 324a claim form for project J/P 30474(04), N3650 Road over Deep Fork, for District #3.
15. Discussion and possible action to consider executing a Project Agreement for bridge 9 & bridge 12 over Cottonwood on Mehagen Rd, Project number J3-6113(004)CI, in District #2.
16. Discussion and possible action to consider executing a Project Agreement for bridge 228 over West Fork Sandy Creek on W. 291st St S., Project number J3-6114(004)CI, in District #3.
17. Discussion and possible action to consider using the ACCO deductible fund to pay for damages to a Sheriff vehicle due to collision, which occurred on February 24, 2023, in the amount of $5,303.60.
18. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Oklahoma Natural Gas to cross and parallel S. 13898 W. 81st Street approximately 2.08 miles west and 1.79 miles north of State Hwy 97 and State Hwy 166 in District #2.
19. Discussion and possible action on employee evaluations and updating job descriptions for all Board employees.
20. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to transfer four 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe PPV Rated Vehicles to the Creek County Sheriff's Department.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 10 day of March, 2023. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk