For a printable version of the January 23, 2023 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, JANUARY 23, 2023
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on January 17, 2023.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider rezoning case CCZ-2097; Applicant, Kenneth Rhoades, requests approval of rezoning from Agricultural to Residential Manufactured Home District allow a manufactured home located at 36290 West 28th Street South in Mannford - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider signing a 2023 REAP contract for asphalt overlay on West 61st Street South (Oakhurst), contract #230221.
9. Discussion and possible action to consider signing a 2023 REAP contract for purchase of a used fire engine for Olive Volunteer Fire Department, contract #230121.
10. Discussion and possible action to consider signing a 2023 REAP contract for 3" asphalt overlay on North Division Street, contract #230229.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider opening and awarding bids for title search services for June tax resale, bid #23-10.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider removing Receiving Officer Biesha Hilliard and retaining Marcella McFarland for the Creek County Health Department (1216-3-5000-1110/MD1A, 1216-3-5000-1310/MD1C, 1216-3-5000-2005/MD2, 1216-3-5000-4110/MD3, 1216-3-5000-2999/MD4).
13. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of equipment for the Creek County Clerk's Office - Jennifer Mortazavi, County Clerk.
14. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Creek County Rural Water District #1 to cross Maple Drive approximately 0.42 miles west of the Maple Drive and Graceland Road junction in District #1.
15. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Oklahoma Natural Gas Company to cross 6421 South 42nd West Avenue approximately 1.86 miles west and 1.27 miles south of the US Highway 75 and State Highway 66 junction in District #2.
16. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from East Central Electric Cooperation to parallel 245th Street South and 241st Street South near Highway 33 in Districts #2 and #3.
17. Discussion of possible action to approve amendments of the Creek County zoning regulations, including Subdivision regulations - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
18. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to let for sealed bid, #23-11, to be opened on February 27, 2023, for the City of Sapulpa, ARPA project #1566-1-74066-4110.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 20th day of January, 2023. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk