For a printable version of the January 09, 2023 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, JANUARY 9, 2023
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on January 3, 2023.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action on setting a date for a hearing on the merits and sending and publishing notice for the same for the county to maintain a section line road described as 141st Street South between Sections 12 and 13, Township 17, Range 11 East, approximately 3,450 feet from the west corner in District #1
8. Discussion and review of yearly commissary report from the Sheriff's Office - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
9. Discussion and possible action to remove JaNell Enlow and Paula Vaughn and adding Robin Whitehouse as Requisitioning Officer for the Assessor's Office (0001-1-1600-1110/H1A; 0001-1-1600-2005/H2; 0001-1-1700-1110/H4; 0001-1-1700-2005/H4) (1204-1-1600-2005/AR-1).
10. Discussion and possible action to consider letting for bid for title search services for June tax resale, to be opened and awarded on January 23, 2021, bid #23-10.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Oklahoma Natural Gas Company to cross 5262 West 63rd Street approximately 1.09 miles south and 2.52 miles west of the US Highway 75 and State Highway 66 junction in District #2.
12. Discussion and possible action to open and award bid for the Mannford ARPA project for a 160,000-gallon elevated water storage tank rehabilitation, bid #23-8, project #1566-1-74044-4110.
13. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 6TH day of January, 2023. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Jennifer Mortazavi Creek County Clerk