2023-1-3 Meeting Agenda
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., TUESDAY, JANUARY 3, 2023
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on December 28, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Recess for swearing-in of re-elected and new officers.
8. Discussion and possible action to elect Board Chairman and Vice-Chairman for 2023.
9. Discussion and possible action regarding signing resolution selecting a representative for CED #1.
10. Discussion and possible action to consider signing resolution(s) on employees driving home county-owned vehicles and equipment at night.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider engaging the State Auditor and Inspector for an audit of the Assessor's Office pursuant to 19 O.S. § 171(E), at the request of incoming Assessor, Haley Anderson.
12. Discussion and possible action to open/award sealed bids for mobile concrete crushing and screening processing services, bid #23-9.
13. Discussion and possible action to consider signing a service contract with Show Inc for paper shredding and recycling services for the Creek County Sheriff's Office.
14. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Kyle Ray, of Southstone Construction, for a curb cut on West 81st Street South approximately .5 miles east of Frankhoma Road in District #2.
15. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 9:00 A.M. on the 30th day of December, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk