For a printable version of the December 19, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on December 12, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider rezoning case CCZ-2095; Applicant, Adina Baker, requests approval of rezoning from Industrial to Agricultural District to allow an agricultural use located at 56623 West Highway 66 in Stroud - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider case CCFP-2022-03; Applicant, April Vaughn, requests approval of a final plat for a subdivision "Oak Timber", containing approximately 1 Block and 12 lots on 40 acres m/l located at 7505 South 49th West Avenue in Tulsa - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
9. Discussion and possible action to consider rezoning/lot split cases CCZ-2096 and CCLS-2869; Applicant, Robert Bell, requests approval of rezoning from Agricultural to Light Residential to allow a lot split located at 1823 West Taft Avenue in Sapulpa - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
10. Discussion and possible action on the Sheriff's Office hosting a wreath laying ceremony at the Creek County Law Enforcement Memorial to be held on Monday, December 19, 2022, at 5:30 p.m. at the Creek County Courthouse Complex in Sapulpa - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider allowing Deputy David Howell to cross-commission with the Tulsa Police Reserves pursuant to 51 O.S. § 6(A)(19).
12. Discussion and update on Creek County Stormwater Program - Matt Ryan, INCOG.
13. Discussion and possible action to let for sealed bid for mobile concrete crushing and screening processing services, bid #23-8.
14. Discussion and possible action to consider removing and adding Requesting Officers and Receiving Officers for Olive Volunteer Fire Department (1321-2-8210-2005, 1321-2-8210-4110).
15. Discussion and possible action to consider removing and adding Receiving Officer for Bristow Volunteer Fire Department (1321-2-8200-2005, 1321-2-8200-4110).
16. Discussion and possible action on re-appointing Mark Whinnery as the INCOG Creek County Towns representative, with Gerald Haury being named as the alternate designee for the same.
17. Discussion and possible action to consider approving the Allocation of Alcoholic Beverage Tax -Treasurer's Office.
18. Discussion and possible action on signing resolution calling for the annual Fair Board election pursuant to 2 O.S. § 15-61 et al. with a filing period from January 23-27, 2023, and election to be held on February 4, 2023.
19. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 16 day of December, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.