For a printable version of the December 12, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on December 5, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider adding Requesting Officers and Receiving Officers for 146th Street South Rural Road Improvement District, Lone Star accounts 4200-6-7001-2005 and 4200-6-7001-4110.
8. Discussion and possible action to award bid for 6-month bridge and highway materials and professional services, bid #23-4.
9. Discussion and possible action to award bid for 3-month asphalt and emulsions, bid #23-5.
10. Discussion and possible action on appointing a new Creek County Ambulance Board member, John Conkling, from District #3.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider signing an amended fee proposal from Guy Engineering for the performance of right-of-way acquisition services needed for project NS3650 over Deep Fork of the Canadian River, J/P 30474, GUY, 1435R.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider approving an extension of a utility permit request from East Central Electric Cooperative originally approved on October 11, 2022, to parallel and cross South 241st West Avenue east of Dripping Springs Church in District #2.
13. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from East Central Electric Cooperative to cross and parallel various locations near Gypsy in District #3. Applicant requests a 90-day permit.
14. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 9th day of December, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk