For a printable version of the November 21, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on November 14, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Presentation to commend and present Deputy Adam Heitman with the Creek County Sheriff's Life Saving Award - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider rezoning case CCZ-2093; Applicant, David Smith, requests approval of rezoning from Agricultural to Commercial to allow an office business and storage facility located 8221 South 129th West Avenue in Sapulpa - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
9. Discussion and possible action to consider rezoning/lot split cases CCZ-2094 and CCLS-2860; Applicants, Dub and Janet Stover, request approval of rezoning from Agricultural to Light Residential on tract B, and Tract to remain Agricultural to allow lot split located at 8170 South 33rd West Avenue in Tulsa - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
10. Discussion and possible action regarding County Officers' salary pursuant to the County Salary Act.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider setting up maintenance and operations and capital outlay accounts for the 146th Street South Rural Road Improvement District, and to consider if the mills collected should be separated out into sub-accounts for specific projects.
12. Discussion and possible action to let for sealed written bids for the lease purchase financing of one or more new Kubota RTV-X900WL-H for Kellyville Volunteer Fire Department and any addition Creek County Emergency Response entity that may desire to participate.
13. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of equipment for the Creek County Sheriff's Office - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
14. Discussion and possible action to consider approving the Allocation of Alcoholic Beverage Tax -Treasurer's Office.
15. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Creek County Rural Water District #2 to cross South 33rd West Avenue south of the West 111th Street South and 33rd West Avenue intersection in District #1.
16. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Oklahoma Natural Gas Company to cross 14905 South 97th West Avenue north of the U.S. Highway 75 Alternate and State Highway 67 in District #1.
17. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds for the purchase of a record preservation system, for the County Clerk's Office.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds for the purchase of AED units and first aid kits for the fairground facilities and Courthouse Complex.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
- Discussion and possible action to surplus and transfer trucks purchased with ARPA funds to the District Attorney's Office.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 18th day of November, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Jennifer Mortazavi Creek County Clerk