For a printable version of the November 7, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on October 31, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider placing up to a 14-day burn ban in Creek County, beginning November 7, 2022, pursuant to 2 O.S. § 16-2.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider signing detention contract with the Oklahoma Juvenile Authority (OJA) - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
9. Discussion and possible action to award bid #23-3, 2nd floor Commissioners' meeting room remodel.
10. Discussion and possible action to let for bid for the 6-month bridge and highway materials and professional services, bid #23-4.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Creek County Rural Water District #2 to cross South 97th West Avenue north of West 151st Street South in District #1.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Shrum Excavation Company, Inc. to cross West 176th Street west of South 89th West Avenue in District #1.
13. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Creek County Rural Water District #1 to cross Post Oak Road north of 211th Street South and Deerwood Road in District #1.
14. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Creek County Rural Water District #1 to parallel 241st West Avenue south of the 241st West Avenue and 203rd Street South junction in District #1.
15. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 4th day of November, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk