For a printable version of the October 31, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on October 24, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider placing up to a 14-day burn ban in Creek County, beginning October 31, 2022, pursuant to 2 O.S. § 16-2.
8. Discussion and presentation from EnviroTech Services - Len Gardner, Account Manager.
9. Discussion and possible action to consider signing detention contract with the Oklahoma Juvenile Authority (OJA) - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
10. Discussion and possible action to consider signing Attorney Engagement Agreement with Richards and Connor, PLLP and the Creek County Sheriff's Office - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider signing a fee proposal from Guy Engineering for the performance of right-of-way acquisition services needed for project NS3650 over Deep Fork of the Canadian River, J/P 30474, GUY, 1435R.
12. Discussion and possible action to open bid #23-3, 2nd floor Commissioners' meeting room remodel.
13. Discussion and possible action to consider directing the Creek County Treasurer to credit the Creek County General Government Insurance account (0001-1-2300-1222/R4) in the amount of $58.34, with funds from American Public Life (APL) to reimburse for refunds of premium submitted on behalf of employees paid from that account, as per 62 O.S. § 335, and procedures implemented by the State Auditor's Office.
14. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Oklahoma Natural Gas Company to cross West 66th Street South at 6902 South 49th West Avenue in District #2.
15. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds for the purchase of AED units and first aid kits for the fairground facilities and Courthouse Complex.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds for the purchase of Kofile, a record preservation system, for the County Clerk's Office.
- Change order for road and bridge project #9 for District #2 in the amount of $17,387.50.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds for RAVE license renewal.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 28th day of October, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk