For a printable version of the October 03, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on September 26, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider signing deed and transcript for property sold on September 19, 2022, for property described as Taneha Block 21, Lot 4.
8. Discussion and possible action reviewing the 14-day burn ban in Creek County, implemented on September 26, 2022.
9. Discussion and possible action to consider renewing Retiree Community Care insurance - Tandra McClellan, County Clerk's Office.
10. Discussion and possible action to consider establishing County Holiday Schedule for 2023.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of equipment for the Creek County Treasurer's Office - Don Engle, Treasurer.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of equipment for the Creek County Sheriff's Office - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
13. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of equipment for the Creek County Highway District #2 - Leon Warner, Commissioner.
14. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Creek County Rural Water District #7 to cross West 186th Street South approximately .8 miles west of the West 186th Street South and South 113th Street West junction in District #1.
15. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 30th day of September, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk