For a printable version of the September 12, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on September 6, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider allowing the Courthouse parking to be used for a Night of Unity event for local churches, on Sunday, September 25, 2022, at 6:00 p.m. - Levi Bradley.
8. Discussion and possible action to remove Receiving and Requestion Officers and add Receiving and Requesting Officers for Slick Volunteer Fire Department.
9. Discussion and possible action concerning Oakhurst community trash cleanup activity.
10. Discussion and possible action to open sealed bid for 3-month Railroad Tank Car-Culverts, bid #23-1.
11. Discussion and possible action to open sealed bid for 3-month asphalt & emulsion products & services, bid#23-2.
12. Discussion and possible action on approving the Financial Statement and Estimate of Needs for Creek County for FY 2022-2023.
13. Discussion and possible action to consider signing resolutions affirming the August 29, 2022, decision of the Board to participate in two settlements against opioid manufacturers and distributors.
14. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Creek County Rural Water #7 located at 16598 Shortcut Road in District #1.
15. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Oklahoma Natural Gas to cross W. 91st St S. and Sherman Road in District #2.
16. Discussion and possible action regarding establishing a yearly employee review process for Board employees.
17. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects
- Transfer of 320 N95 Respirators to the Sheriff's Office.
- Change request by the Town of Mannford for sewer and water project using ARPA funds.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 9 day of September, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk