For a printable version of the September 06, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on August 29, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider correcting previous surplus and disposal of equipment, Resolutions #2022-107 and 2022-107A, for the Creek County Sheriff's Office - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of equipment for the Creek County Highway District #3 - Jarrod Whitehouse, Commissioner.
9. Discussion and possible action to consider directing the Creek County Treasurer to credit the Creek County Sheriff's Capital Outlay fund (0001-2-0400-4110) with two checks in the amount of $4,993.63 and $7,671.92, and an additional check for $6,970.23 to be deposited into cash account 1223-2-0400-2005, from ACCO as supplement for Sheriff's vehicle damages, as per 62 O.S. § 335, and procedures implemented by the State Auditor's Office.
10. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Oklahoma Natural Gas Company to cross South 43rd West Avenue approximately 1.10 miles south and 1.94 miles west of the U.S. 75 and State Highway 66 junction in District #2.
11. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects
- Transfer of HMA Hydrus 20-150-12 gallon system, high-pressure, self-contained water and foam fire suppression system.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 2nd day of September, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk