For a printable version of the August 22, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on August 15, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider rezoning/lot split cases CCZ-2086 and CCLS-2827; Applicant, Steven Dugan, requests approval of rezoning from Agricultural to Light Residential to allow a lot split located on Maple Drive in Kellyville - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider rezoning case CCZ-2090; Applicants, Gary and Diane Gloden, request approval of rezoning from Residential Manufactured Home to Agricultural District to allow agricultural use located at 16606 South 97th West Avenue in Sapulpa - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
9. Discussion and possible action to consider rezoning/lot split cases CCPP-2022-03 and CCZ-2088; Applicant, April Vaughn, requests approval of a preliminary plat for a subdivision "Oak Timber" containing approximately 1 Block and 12 lots on 40 acres m/l located at 7505 South 49th West Avenue in Tulsa - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
10. Discussion and possible action to consider case CCPP-2022-04; Applicant, Daniel Hamra, requests approval of a preliminary plat for a subdivision "Frankoma Industrial Park" containing approximately 1 Block, 10 lots and 1 reserve on 15.613 acres m/l located at the Southwest Corner of Highway 166 and Frankoma Road in Sapulpa - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
11. Discussion and possible action of changing the fee schedule for the planning and zoning office - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider signing the Cooperative Extension Services Agreement between the State and the County for fiscal year 2022/2023.
13. Discussion and possible action to consider approval of the Schedule of Expenditures of Federal Awards to be submitted to the Oklahoma State Auditor's Office.
14. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of two body-worn cameras for the Creek County Sheriff's Office - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
15. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of equipment for the Creek County Clerk's Office - Jennifer Mortazavi, County Clerk.
16. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a 90-day utility permit request from East Central Electric Cooperative to parallel and cross various locations in District #3.
17. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
18. Discussion and possible action regarding establishing a yearly employee review process for Board employees.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 19th day of August, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk