For a printable version of the August 15, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, AUGUST 15, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on August 11, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action on engaging with INCOG to create a mutual agreement to continue updates to the Creek County GIS 911 addresses.
8. Discussion and possible action on authorizing INCOG to apply for a GIS 911 grant through the Oklahoma 911 authority.
9. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of a 2017 Dodge Charger for the Creek County Sheriff's Office - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
10. Discussion and possible action to consider approving the Allocation of Alcoholic Beverage Tax -Treasurer's Office.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider directing the Creek County Treasurer to credit the Creek County General Government Maintenance and Operations fund (0001-1-2000-2005) with $711.55, from the Creek County Court Clerk's Revolving Cash fund for reimbursement for Purchase Order #0841 to Lowes Credit Service for the purchase of a refrigerator, as per 62 O.S. § 335, and procedures implemented by the State Auditor's Office.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider directing the Creek County Treasurer to credit the Creek County Commissioners account (0001-1-2000-1233/R5) for workman's compensation in the amount of $19,174.03 with funds received from the Treasurer's Cash Voucher Resale Salary fund (1220-1-0600-1110/CV-2) in the amount of $525.56, Creek County Court Clerk's Payroll fund (1211-1-1900-1110/PFCC) in the amount of $123.62, Assessor's Reval Payroll fund (0001-1-1700-1110/H4) in the amount of $390.16, Sheriff E-911 Phase II fund (1201-2-3601-1110/E-911) in the amount of $78.80, Sheriff County Jail Maintenance Salary fund (1315-2-0400-1110/CJM1A) in the amount of $10,636.50, Sheriff Juvenile Justice Center Payroll fund (1317-2-0400-1110/JJC1A) in the amount of $6,775.77, Sheriff's Service Fees Salary fund (1226-2-0400-1110/SSF1A) in the amount of $65.44, Sheriff's Service Fees Courthouse Security Salary fund (1226-2-3500-1110/SSF9) in the amount of $390.96, Sheriff's Service Fee Trash Cop Payroll fund (1229-2-0400-1110) in the amount of $97.33, Sheriff's Service Fee OK Highway Safety Grant fund (1526-2-0400-1110/SSF15) in the amount of $89.89,4) H4) in as per 62 O.S. § 335, and procedures implemented by the State Auditor's Office.
13. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from OCSI dba TDS Telecom to cross and parallel West 151st Street South east of the North Maple Street point in District #1.
14. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from AT&T Oklahoma to parallel SH-66 and cross West 81st Street South approximately 1.22 miles North of the SH-364 junction in District #3.
15. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects
16. Discussion and possible action regarding establishing a yearly employee review process for Board employees.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 12th day of August, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk