For a printable version of the August 08, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, AUGUST 8, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on August 1, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider signing Utility Relocation Agreement with Cimmaron Telephone on project 30473(04), Little Salt Creek.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of a 2016 Dodge Charger for the Creek County Sheriff's Office - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
9. Discussion and possible action to consider approving corrected Allocation of Alcoholic Beverage Tax for July, 2022 -Treasurer's Office.
10. Discussion and possible action to consider directing the Creek County Treasurer to credit Creek County Highway District #1 Highway Maintenance and Operations account (1102-6-4100-2005/T2-1) with $25.50 in change from the purchase of a tag for a 2012 INVL 4000 Service Truck on PO #0830, Sapulpa Tag Agency/OTC quoting a higher cost than was charged by cashier.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Oklahoma Natural Gas Company to cross South 417th West Avenue approximately 8.00 miles south and 4.04 miles west of the State Highway 16 and State Highway 48 junction in District #3.
12. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
- Discussion and possible action on renovating the ballroom to convert to the BOCC meeting room.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 5th day of August, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk