For a printable version of the July 25, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, JULY 25, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on July 18, 2022, and prior emergency meeting minutes for emergency meeting held on July 20, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider rezoning/lot split cases CCZ-2085 and CCLS-2826; Applicant, Steven Dugan, requests approval of rezoning from Agricultural to Light Residential to allow a lot split located on Maple Drive in Kellyville - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider rezoning/lot split cases CCZ-2087 and CCLS-2830; Applicants, Kevin and Tammie Frazier, request approval of rezoning from Agricultural to Residential Manufactured Home to allow a lot split located on 13303 Dugan Road in Sapulpa - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
9. Discussion and possible action on engaging with INCOG to create a mutual agreement to continue updates to the Creek County 911 addresses.
10. Discussion and possible action to consider responding to State Fire Marshall's Letter requesting that Creek County Assume administration of the State Building Code as the Authority Having Jurisdiction.
11. Discussion and possible action regarding the Creek County Treasurer's Financial Statement for fiscal year 2023 - Treasurer's Office.
12. Discussion and possible action on awarding or denying proposals for the Courthouse Complex Camera System Project #CO0135-62122.
13. Discussion and possible action to consider entering an interlocal agreement between the Creek County Sheriff's Office and Mannford Police Department - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
14. Discussion and possible action to considering signing contract for Option to Renew between the State of Oklahoma Office of Juvenile Affairs and Creek County Commissioners for detention transportation for the period of July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023.
15. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit from Creek County Rural Water District #1 to cross 101st Street approximately 0.11 miles East of the 101st Street and Post Oak Road junction in District #2.
16. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit from WFD Oil Corporation to parallel South 337th West Avenue approximately 0.5 miles south of the intersection of West 281st Street and South 337th West Avenue in District #3.
17. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 22nd day of July, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk