For a printable version of the July 11, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, JULY 11, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on July 5, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider signing Cooperation and Payment in Lieu of Tax Agreement between Muscogee (Creek) Nation on behalf of the Muscogee (Creek) Nation Department of Housing and Creek County Board of County Commissioners.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider signing resolution certifying the election results for Creek County held on June 28, 2022.
9. Discussion on policy changes at the Sheriff's Office Policy and Procedure Manual version 3 to supersede version 2, dated February, 2021, effective date July 11, 2022, and placing a copy of the same in the records of the County Clerk - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
10. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of equipment for the Creek County Sheriff's Office - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of equipment for the Creek County Clerk's Office - Jennifer Mortazavi, County Clerk.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of equipment for Creek County Highway Department District #3 - Jarrod Whitehouse, Commissioner District #3.
13. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Oklahoma Communications Systems, LLC dba TDS Telecom to parallel West 141st Street South approximately 0.2 miles east of the State Highway 66 in District #1
14. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
- Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
- Transfer of Ultra High-Pressure Skid Unit for UTV to Emergency Management.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 8th day of July, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk