For a printable version of the July 1, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., FRIDAY, JULY 1, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on June 27, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider approval or disapproval and/or renewal of the following contracts for the 2022-2023 fiscal year:
i. Creek County Home Finance Authority inter-cooperative agreement
ii. Creek County Industrial Authority inter-cooperative agreement
iii. Town of Bristow inter-cooperative agreement
iv. Town of Depew inter-cooperative agreement
v. City of Drumright inter-cooperative agreement
vi. Town of Kellyville inter-cooperative agreement
vii. Town of Kiefer inter-cooperative agreement
viii. Township of Lawrence Creek inter-cooperative agreement
ix. City of Mannford inter-cooperative agreement
x. Town of Mounds inter-cooperative agreement
xi. City of Oilton inter-cooperative agreement
xii. City of Stroud inter-cooperative agreement
xiii. Town of Slick inter-cooperative agreement
xiv. Allen-Bowden Public Schools inter-cooperative agreement
xv. Bristow Public Schools inter-cooperative agreement
xvi. Depew Public Schools inter-cooperative agreement
xvii. Drumright Public Schools inter-cooperative agreement
xviii. Kellyville Public Schools inter-cooperative agreement
xix. Kiefer Public Schools inter-cooperative agreement
xx. Gypsy Public Schools inter-cooperative agreement
xxi. Lone Star Public Schools inter-cooperative agreement
xxii. Mannford Public Schools inter-cooperative agreement
xxiii. Mounds Public Schools inter-cooperative agreement
xxiv. Oilton Public Schools inter-cooperative agreement
xxv. Olive Public Schools inter-cooperative agreement
xxvi. Pretty Water Public School inter-cooperative agreement
xxvii. Sapulpa Public Schools inter-cooperative agreement
xxviii. Freedom Hill Fire Department inter-cooperative agreement
xxix. Oilton Fire Department inter-cooperative agreement
xxx. Olive Fire Department inter-cooperative agreement
xxxi. Silver City Fire Department inter-cooperative agreement
xxxii. 146th Street Rural Road Improvement District inter-cooperative agreement
xxxiii. 231st Drive Rural Road Improvement District inter-cooperative agreement
xxxiv. 299th West Avenue Rural Road Improvement District inter-cooperative agreement
xxxv. Edgewater Estates Rural Road Improvement District inter-cooperative agreement
xxxvi. Grant Street Rural Road Improvement District inter-cooperative agreement
xxxvii. Hilltop Rural Road Improvement District inter-cooperative agreement
xxxviii. Mose Meadows Rural Road Improvement District inter-cooperative agreement
xxxix. Sunrise Rural Road Improvement District inter-cooperative agreement
xl. West Teel Rural Road Improvement District inter-cooperative agreement
xli. Guy Engineering independent contractor agreement (on-call services)
xlii. KellPro Inventory Tracking agreement
xliii.ODOT Equipment Lease renewal
xliv. USDA Wildlife Service Agreement
xlv. Muscogee Creek Nation Cooperation and Payment in Lieu of Tax agreement
xlvi. KellPro Software and Service agreement
xlvii. Air Comfort, Inc. Maintenance agreement
xlviii. OTIS Service contract - Collins Building
xlix. OTIS Service contract - Courthouse
l. OTIS Service contract - Sheriff's Office
li. B&C Business Products contract
lii. Republic Services Customer Service agreement
liii. American Waste Control Service agreement
liv. American Welding Supply, Inc. Cylinder lease agreement
lv. Castlecom Monthly Managed Services Agreements for All Departments
lvi. Sourcewell Cooperative Purchasing Agreement
lvii. Houston-Galvaston Area Council (HGAC) Cooperative Purchasing Agreement
lviii. Buy Board Cooperative Purchasing Agreement
lix. The Interlocal Purchasing System Cooperative Purchasing Agreement
lx. Omnia Partners Cooperative Purchasing Agreement
lxi. Intergovernmental Cooperative Purchasing Agreement with NPPGov
lxii. Quadient Leasing USA, Inc.
lxiii. National Purchasing Partners
lxiv. National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance
b. County Clerk's Office:
i. Standley Systems LLC contract
ii. Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, Inc. annual website hosting renewal
iii. KellPro software and service agreement
iv. Brooks-Jeffrey Marketing, Inc.
v. CastleCom monthly managed services contract
vi. Conduent Imaging Solutions agreement
vii. CSG Forte Payments, Inc. agreement
c. Treasurer's Office:
i. SumnerOne copier/printer maintenance agreement
ii. LexisNexis Risk Solutions contract
iii. State of Oklahoma Automated Fleet Fueling Management System contract
iv. Dynamic Recruiting Specialist, LLC contract
v. Gster Cleaning contract
vi. JRW, Inc. dba Financial Equipment Company contract
vii. Quadient Leasing USA, Inc.
viii. TM Consulting, Inc. contract
d. Assessor's Office:
i. LandMark GSI, Inc. Website Hoting Agreement
ii. AF3 Technical Solutions website and email agreement
iii. William B. Sisemore dba Green Country Valuation Services, LLC agreement
e. Health Department:
i. Mark Cromwell employment contract
ii. Clifford Power contract
iii. Metro Termite and Pest Control contract
iv. Metro Security USA contract
v. Shoemaker Air Conditioning contract
vi. VIP Voice Services contract
vii. Williams Medical Group Practice, LLC contract
viii. Standley Systems, LLC contract
f. Sheriff's Office:
i. Bristow Public Schools Education contract
ii. Turnkey Health Clinics contract
iii. Tiger Commissary Services agreement
iv. Tiger Correctional Services Full Food Services agreement
v. Canadian County Juvenile Detention contract
vi. Muscogee Nation Juvenile Detention contract
vii. Community Works Juvenile Detention contract
viii. Tulsa County Juvenile Justice contract
ix. Muscogee (Creek) Nation Intergovernmental Cooperative Detention agreement
x. Airco Services, Inc. contract - Jail
xi. Airco Services, Inc. contract - JJC
xii. Firetrol Protection Systems contract - Jail
xiii. Firetrol Protection Systems contract - JJC
xiv. Emergency Power Systems, Inc. contract - Jail
xv. Emergency Power Systems, Inc. contract - JJC
xvi. Castlecom Monthly Managed services contract
xvii. US Marshal Detention contract
xviii. M & M Micro iSoms software support agreement
xix. Computer Projects Openfox licensee and maintenance agreement
xx. Leads Online access agreement
xxi. GeoSafe service agreement
xxii. KellPro service and software agreement
8. Discussion and possible action on signing resolution identifying county requisitioning officers for fiscal year 2022-2023.
9. Discussion and possible action on signing resolution identifying county receiving officers for fiscal year 2022-2023.
10. Discussion and possible action to consider signing the FY 2022-2023 Lease Agreement with the Creek County Home Finance Authority for the Election Board Office located at 230 East Hobson in Sapulpa.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider renewing, ratifying, and affirming the administration of the Sales Tax resolution of Creek County for the Fire Department Sales Tax.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider renewing, ratifying, and affirming the Sales Tax and Financing Agreement between the Board and the Public Facilities Authority for the current fiscal year.
13. Discussion and possible action on signing resolution designating county depository banks for fiscal year 2022-2023 - Treasurer's Office
14. Discussion and possible action to consider signing the Cooperative Extension Services Agreement between the State and the County for fiscal year 2022-2023.
15. Discussion and possible action to direct the Creek County Treasurer to credit the Creek County Election Board General Fund Personal Services account with any reimbursement that may come from entities calling elections, such as municipalities and school districts, for reimbursement for overtime pay for election workers during the fiscal year 2022-2023, as per Title 62 O.S.§335, and procedures implemented by the State Auditor's Office - Joy Naifeh, Election Board.
16. Discussion and possible action to sign Global 7 Testing Solutions FMCSA Program (for DOT regulated employees) Agreement.
17. Discussion and possible action to select sealed bid for options on installation of a new security camera system at the Creek County Juvenile Justice Center, Bid #22-12.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 30 day of June, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk