For a printable version of the June 06, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on May 31, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider CCPP 2021-03 Applicant requests approval of the Preliminary Plat for Rustling Oak II Phase 1, a proposed single family dwelling Subdivision containing 47.67 acres more or less, containing 58 lots, 3 Blocks, and 1 Reserve located at South 129th West Avenue and West 71st Street South in Sapulpa - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider using the ACCO deductible fund to pay for damages to a Sheriff vehicle due to vandalism, which occurred on May 22, 2022, in the amount of $6,466.40.
9. Discussion and possible action to open and award sealed bids for used railroad tank cars for Creek County, bid #22-15.
10. Discussion and possible action to open and award 3-month bids for asphalt and emulsions, bid #22-16.
11. Discussion and possible action to transfer Used Tax funds to Highway M&O accounts for repairs of roads and bridges due to recent storm damage.
12. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects
-Discussion and possible action to consider requesting hydrology reports from Guy Engineering for Bridge #74, NBI 02580, in District #2.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8:30 A.M. on the 3 day of June, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk