For a printable version of the May 23, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, MAY 23, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on May 16, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action on allowing Sapulpa Arts to use the ballroom during the Route 66 Blow Out on September 10, 2022 - Sheri Ishmael-Waldrop.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider rezoning case CCZ-2077; Applicant, Kathern Davis, requests approval of rezoning from Light Residential to Residential Manufactured Home District allow a manufactured home located at 7084 West 183rd Street South in Mounds - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
9. Discussion and possible action to consider rezoning case CCZ-2079; Applicant, CSRE, requests approval of rezoning from Industrial to Commercial District to extend the RV Park located at 882 North Division Street in Sapulpa - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
10. Discussion and possible action to consider rezoning case CCZ-2080; Applicant, Todd Roberts, requests approval of rezoning from Light Residential to Agricultural District allow farm animals located at 1684 Basin Road in Mannford - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider CCPP 2021-03 Applicant requests approval of the Preliminary Plat for Rustling Oak II Phase 1, a proposed single family dwelling Subdivision containing 47.67 acres more or less, containing 58 lots, 3 Blocks, and 1 Reserve located at South 129th West Avenue and West 71st Street South in Sapulpa - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider CCZ-2066; Applicant, AAB Engineering, requests approval of rezoning from an Agricultural to Light Residential District to allow a single-family dwelling subdivision 68.99 acres, Rustling Oak II. - Wendy Murray, Planning Office.
13. Discussion and possible action on presentation by the City of Sapulpa for sewer and water project using ARPA funds.
14. Discussion and possible action to award sealed bids for Commonly Used Items, bid #22-9.
15. Discussion and possible action to award sealed bids for 6-month bridge and highway materials and professional services for Creek County, bid #22-11.
16. Discussion and possible action to award quotes for a large fan at the Fairgrounds.
17. Discussion and possible action to let for sealed bid for one or more new 1.5 ton or larger brush trucks with lease purchase financing, bid #22-14.
18. Discussion and possible action to let for sealed bid for used railroad tank cars for Creek County,
19. Discussion and possible action to let for 3-month bid for asphalt and emulsions, bid #22-16.
20. Discussion and possible action to consider having County employees receive training from the Oklahoma Local Technical Assistance Program (OK LTAP) at Oklahoma State University to train County CDL drivers.
21. Discussion and possible action to consider directing the Creek County Treasurer to credit Creek County Highway District #2 Highway Maintenance and Operations account (1102-6-4200-2005/T2-2) with $1.40 in change from the purchase of a tag for a 2012 Ford F550 Truck on PO #5823, Sapulpa Tag Agency/OTC quoting a higher cost than was charged by cashier.
22. Discussion and possible action to consider directing the Creek County Treasurer to credit the Creek County General Government Maintenance and Operation fund (0001-1-2000-2005/R2) with funds from the Creek County Court Clerk's Office fund for reimbursement of utility payments, in the amount of $1,443.32, as per 62 O.S. § 335, and procedures implemented by the State Auditor's Office.
23. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request for 90 days from East Central Electric Cooperative to parallel and cross various locations in District #3.
24. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
-Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at __________ A.M. on the ________ day of __________________, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk