For a printable version of the April 04, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, APRIL 4, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on March 28, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider rezoning case CCZ 2066; Applicant, AAB Engineering, requests approval of rezoning from Agriculture District to Light Residential District to allow a single-family dwelling subdivision, "Rustling Oak II" located at South 129th West Avenue and West 71st Street South in Sapulpa - Wendy Murray, Planning.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider rezoning case CCPP-2021-03; Applicant, AAB Engineering, requests approval of a preliminary plat for a subdivision "Rustling Oak II", containing approximately 141 lots, 10 blocks, and 3 reserves on 116.66 acres m/l. located at South 129th West Avenue and West 71st Street South in Sapulpa - Wendy Murray, Planning.
9. Discussion and possible action to consider allowing Sapulpa Main Street to use the Courthouse parking lot for the Farmer's Market, on Saturdays beginning on April 30, 2022 through October 15, 2022 - Cindy Lawrence, Main Street.
10. Discussion and possible action to open and award sealed bids for financing of a fire truck for Olive Volunteer Fire Department, bid #22-7.
11. Discussion and possible action to let for bid for hauling services, bid #22-8.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider signing County Action Report to be submitted with changes for the ODOT Certified Mileage map.
13. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Creek County Rural Water District #3 to cross or parallel West 71st Street South and South 129th West Avenue in District #2.
14. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
15. Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at __________ A.M. on the ________ day of __________________, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk