For a printable version of the March 07, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, MARCH 7, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on February 28, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and action on re-appointment of Trustees for the CCIA term ending 2027: District 1 - Zak Dyer; District 2 - Paul Branch; District 3 - Kerry Hilbert.
8. Discussion and possible action to award sealed bids for one or more, new or used service trucks for Creek County, bid # 22-5.
9. Discussion and possible action to open and award sealed bids for one or more self-contained high-pressure water and foam fire suppression systems for Creek County, bid #22-6.
10. Discussion and possible action on signing CED#1 Materials Request on asphalt overlay on Evans Road, starting at Mannford City limits going south and west to West 41st Street South approximately one mile in District #2.
11. Discussion and possible action on the yearly ODOT certified mileage map.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider directing the Creek County Treasurer to credit the Creek County General Government Maintenance and Operation fund (0001-1-2000-2005/R2) with funds from the Creek County Court Clerk's Office fund for reimbursement of utility payments, in the amount of $1,249.43, as per 62 O.S. § 335, and procedures implemented by the State Auditor's Office.
13. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from FiberLink, LLC to parallel West 131st Street South approximately 0.45 miles west of the Kevin Lane and West 131st Street South junction in District #1.
14. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
-Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
-Discussion and possible action on applications for sewer and water projects.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at ________ A.M. on the ________ day of __________________, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk