For a printable version of the March 21, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on March 14, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider signing deed and transcript for property sold on March 14, 2022, for property described as 208 South Jones Avenue in Drumright.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider signing deed and transcript for property sold on March 14, 2022, for property described as 219 South Bristow Avenue in Drumright.
9. Discussion and possible action to consider signing deed and transcript for property sold on March 14, 2022, for property described as Broadway Lot 35, Block 3 in Drumright.
10. Discussion and possible action to consider signing deed and transcript for property sold on March 14, 2022, for property described as Broadway Lots 8 and 9, Block 14 in Drumright.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider letter of support regarding FiberLink, LLC's project to Oklahoma ARPA for broadband expansion in the County.
12. Presentation and discussion of a petition by residents of the Graceland subdivision for the asphalt overlay of Graceland Road (.8 mile), 179th West Avenue (.4 mile), 171st Street South (.5 mile) and 169th Street South (.3 mile), a total of two miles - Matt Secrist.
13. Discussion and possible action to let for sealed bid for financing of a fire truck for Olive Volunteer Fire Department, bid #22-7.
14. Discussion and possible action on resolution setting priorities for projects for incorporation into the County Improvements for Road and Bridges (CIRB) transportation plan.
15. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Oklahoma Communications Systems, LLC dba TDS Telecom to cross South 193rd West Avenue approximately 0.2 miles north of the intersection with Highway 33 in District #2.
16. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
-Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 8.00 A.M. on the 18 day of March, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk