For a printable version of the February 28, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on February 22, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, 25 O.S. § 311, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of time of posting this agenda.)
7. Discussion and presentation by Andy Vanaman of Premier Steel regarding bridge services which the county may be interested in.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider signing the Cooperative Extension Services Agreement between the State and the County for fiscal year 2021/2022.
9. Discussion and possible action on resolution setting priorities for projects for incorporation into the County Improvements for Road and Bridges (CIRB) transportation plan.
10. Discussion and possible action to consider purchasing one or more licenses for ArcGIS Online accounts.
11. Discussion and possible action on the yearly ODOT certified mileage map.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Oklahoma Natural Gas Company to cross North Walnut Drive approximately 2.85 miles north and 0.24 miles east of the State Highway 97 and State Highway 166 junction in District #2.
13. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
-Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at ________ A.M. on the ________ day of __________________, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk