For a printable version of the February 14, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on February 7, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, Title 25 O.S. § 311 (A) (9), new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of this meeting.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider entering into an Intergovernmental Cooperative Purchasing Agreement with NPPGov.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider sending county personnel to a grant writing class provided by Grant Writing USA.
9. Discussion and possible action to consider approving the Allocation of Alcoholic Beverage Tax - Treasurer's Office.
10. Discussion and possible action to consider directing the Creek County Treasurer to credit the Creek County Highway District #1 Salary account (1102-6-4100-1110/T1A-1) in the amount of $58.34, with funds from American Public Life (APL) to reimburse for refunds of premium submitted on behalf of employees paid from that account, as per 62 O.S. § 335, and procedures implemented by the State Auditor's Office
11. Discussion and possible action to consider directing the Creek County Treasurer to credit Creek County Planning & Urban Development account (1219-1-3200-2005/PUD) with $1.40, which is the change received from Sapulpa Tag Agency/OTC quoting a higher cost than was charged by cashier.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider directing the Creek County Treasurer to credit Creek County Highway District #3 Road and Bridges-ST account (1313-6-8043-2005/HTX2-3) with $9.50, $7.50 for 2010 Chevrolet 2500 Truck on PO #3975, and $2.00 for 2022 Mack Pinnacle on PO #3976, which is the change received from Stroud Tag Agency/OTC quoting a higher cost than was charged by cashier.
13. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Windstream KDL, LLC to cross and parallel South 337th West Avenue Road south of the West 211th Street South point in District #3.
14. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
-Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
-Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds to purchase Camlock Cables and Protectors for the generators purchased for Creek County Emergency Management.
-Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds to send county personnel to a grant administrator class provided by Grant Writing USA.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 9:00 A.M. on the 11th day of February, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk