For a printable version of the January 03, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, JANUARY 3, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on December 27, 2021.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, Title 25 O.S. § 311 (A) (9), new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of this meeting.)
8. Discussion and possible action to elect Board Chairman and Vice-Chairman for 2022.
9. Discussion and possible action to consider retiring and adopting out K-9 Deputy Bear to his handler, Deputy Chad Pompa - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
10. Discussion and possible action to consider signing resolution(s) on employees driving home county-owned vehicles and equipment at night.
11. Discussion and possible action regarding selecting a representative for CED #1.
12. Discussion and possible action on signing resolution calling for the annual Fair Board election.
13. Discussion and possible action to direct the Creek County Treasurer to credit the Creek County Election Board General Fund Personal Services account with any reimbursement that may come from entities calling elections, such as municipalities and school districts, for reimbursement for overtime pay for election workers during the fiscal year 2020-2021, as per 62 O.S. § 335, and procedures implemented by the State Auditor's Office - Joy Naifeh, Election Board.
14. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of equipment for the Creek County Highway District #1 - Newt Stephens, Commissioner.
15. Discussion and possible action to consider directing the Creek County Treasurer to credit the Creek County General Government Maintenance and Operation fund (0001-1-2000-2005/R2) with funds from the Creek County Court Clerk's Office fund for reimbursement of utility payments, in the amount of $1,008.31, as per 62 O.S. § 335, and procedures implemented by the State Auditor's Office
16. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
-Discussion and possible action regarding the request of ARPA funds by Creek County Emergency Management for a water buffalo trailer purchase order change/adjustment.
-Discussion and possible action to purchase 90 Covid test kits for $2,700.00.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 9:00 A.M. on the ________ day of __________________, 2021. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk