For a printable version of the January 10, 2022 Meeting Agenda (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, JANUARY 10, 2022
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on January 3, 2022.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, Title 25 O.S. § 311 (A) (9), new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of this meeting.)
7. Discussion and possible action to consider letting for bid for title search services for June tax resale, to be opened and possibly awarded on January 24, 2022, bid #22-3.
8. Discussion and possible on modifying the award of the 6-month bridge and highway materials and professional services, bid #22-1.
9. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of equipment for Creek County Highway District #3 - Jarrod Whitehouse, Commissioner.
10. Discussion and review of yearly commissary report from the Sheriff's Office - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
11. Discussion and update of Highway Safety Grant for the 2022-2023 Fiscal Year - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Michael D. Heath to cross South 273rd West Avenue approximately ½ mile north of the West 271st Street South point in District #3.
13. Discussion and possible action regarding the American Rescue Plan 2021 funds directed to Creek County by the federal government.
-Discussion regarding the price change for request from the Sheriff's Office for Covid Test Kits from the January 3, 2022 agenda.
-Discussion and possible action to purchase Covid test kits for the jail and county employees.
-Discussion and possible action to consider using ARPA funds on road and bridge projects.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 9:00 A.M. on the ________ day of __________________, 2022. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk